Monday, January 21, 2008

Simple yet Elegant Cheap Zurich Hotels

Zurich was a delightful city to visit for me as it had been quite a while I had been to someplace exotic. Zurich was an extremely exotic destination for me. I think I am not going to forget the place and its attractions for a while! In this visit I put up in one of the cheap Zurich hotels which were located throughout the city. The one I chose was not very far from the Swiss Alps. The staff was extremely polite and courteous with their help. At no point did they make any of the guests feel like they were being too demanding. The ambience and décor though not of the five star varieties was decent and elegant. The simple interior in fact added to the hotel’s charm and attraction. I think cheap zurich hotels are a good viable option for visitors who are traveling on a small economical budget.

2 comments:

lhezt said...

I am browsing the net for so many hours, finding the best and affordable hotels to visit. And I finally found this one, the Zurich Hotel. It's simple, cheap and elegant. I think it's the best one to visit.

For more great vacation experiences, pls. click here:
Puerto Vallarta Vacation Packages

Unknown said...

Zurich is small but beautiful city with having many small and big hotels. It has many cheap hotels for tourist.

Compra coletiva de hoteis