Monday, December 24, 2007

Savor Swiss Hospitality in Hotels Zurich

I found my visit to Zurich much of an adventure with the alluring sights of the city mesmerizing to the feasting eyes. Zurich resembles a shoppers Eden with thousands of feeding houses and parallel bars to cater to the international traveler. The most notable attraction of the city that I found was Lake Zurich. Apart from that I also liked the castle and the Knies Children’s Menagerie. There are some family friendly destinations like Alpamare Water Park. I however spent most of my time in one of the bars which dot the landscape of the city to indulge in some good French wine which is available in Zurich. My trip to Zurich also gave me an opportunity to savor excellent Swiss cheese. The hotels zurich provided me with an opportunity to get a feel of actual Swiss hospitality which is famous the world over.

No comments: